Together with its staff, Yasar University Support Services Directorate has an aim of being a unit that finds fast, practical and effective solutions in order to provide the consistence of life quality in its areas of responsibility.
With its qualified staff and equipment, the unit works to keep the delays in the services it provides to a minimum. In order to prevent any kind of delays about the respective services, Support Services internalizes a “Process Management” approach. To this end, the respective units determine the definitions of its processes and sub-processes and the responsibilities regarding these definitions. These units also train its personnel about all these definitions and responsibilities. In this way, it achieves the continuity of its services and their application without delays.
- Lunch Hall
- Canteen / Cafeteria
- Unistore / Copy Center
- Ensuring and controlling the lunch hall and cafeterias’ operations according to the institution regulations.
- Ensuring that the operating of administrative affairs runs on punctually and securely by giving a great importance to environment and quality
- Organizing the means of transportation services for personnel of the university
- Ensuring and operating the management of domestic services,
- For the security of university and campus, ensuring and controlling the operation of all services including all technical equipment and personnel